1. Develop reporting and performance tracking solutions to understand game play, game economic system and key marketing metrics such as user retention and installations.
2. Develop, organize, and manage reports and dashboards of BI system.
Work collaboratively with Product, Marketing and Finance team to deliver comprehensive evaluation of all our key commercial activities by developing the right measurement tools.
3. Working closely with BI/Marketing team and product team globally to design and construct sophisticated statistical models to forecast key business metrics.
4. Clearly communicate data findings through charts, slide decks and written reports.
1. Strong written and verbal communications skills in English, and Mandarin Chinese.
2. Proven ability to process large amounts of data into relevant, actionable insights and recommendations. Experience with handling and analyzing unstructured data.
3. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, and mathematics, with a strong quantitative focus and good logical thinking
4. A minimum of 4 years’ experience in reporting and statistical model development.
5. Able to translate business requirements into technical and data requirements
6. Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
7. Experience with relational databases (SQL Server/Oracle)
8. Must be a self-starter and comfortable working in a changing environment.
9. Passion for video games
10. Experience in research in the video game or entertainment/sports industries preferred.
11. Prior work experience in the app, mobile, or tech spaces or in research, investment, or consulting companies; experience with the finance, advertising, media/entertainment is a plus