NetEase Interactive Entertainment is seeking a star marketing expert for developing business partners and driving revenue opportunities through NetEase games, and publishing NetEase titles to local channels.
The ideal candidate is an independent, self-motivated leader with a proven track record of integrated marketing campaign execution in the internet game or consumer products or services industry. The person must have very strong communication and critical thinking skills, and must be able to work independently and manage high pressure deadlines to achieve results within budget.
• Execute local gamer tests/reviews and back to production team before official launch
• Work with the localization team to meet all partners’ cooperation requirements
• Develop partnership and publishing channels with telecom carriers, game portals and gamer communities
• Define and execute marketing campaign and cross-promotion strategies and plans
• Daily management of ad campaigns, tracking, reporting and optimizations
• Perform post campaign ROI and LTV analysis
• Report weekly games publishing status/partnership sales results
• 3 years’ experience or above in integrated marketing communication, channel marketing, or marketing activation
• University degree, preferably MBA
• Good oral and written communications skills in Mandarin and English, Spanish/Portuguese is a plus
• Well organized, logical thinking, and detail-oriented
• Excellent excel and PowerPoint skills
• Good presenter who is comfortable to get up and talk in front of a group
• Broad knowledge and network of mobile game industry is a plus
Frequent international travel is required..