Community Management Manager
The job is mostly focused on people and project management. You must show proficiency at both specialist and analyst job requirements. You have the ability to work cross-functionally and having strong influencing skills. Key requirement: intimate knowledge of east and west community. Take lead over the overall editorial process of a branded community while developing strategies for activating conversations and ensuring timely monitoring and response.
• Plan, implement and manage community strategy.
• Management of monthly and weekly editorial calendars for all the content on multiple social media channels. Which includes proper tagging of all content and distribution to discussion groups and content aggregators.
• Identify and analyze issues, patterns and trends in customer requests & product performance. Transfer the information to the appropriate departments so that they can respond accordingly bugs to quality assurance.
• Viewed as a community expert with identifying suggestions based on experience which is helpful on new gameplay/features.
• Well-respected and viewed as a key contributor cross-functionally. Foster team spirit. Understand and properly utilize all parties that need to be consulted on product decisions. Adjust communication style as needed for the audience. Influence and build consensus across diverse team(s).
• Create and execute on/offline community management strategies.
• Weighs community input against other existing factors (such as corporate strategy, cost, etc). Effectively presents a single feature or product area to end-users through research or other community events. Run and manage online events including tournaments, contests and chats.
• Establish and report metrics on a monthly basis, including recommendations. Proactively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, and insights to the executive team, provide creative insight to ensure games are appropriate for the market.
• Manage interns and junior team members effectively. Creates a positive learning environment. Sets measurable objectives.
• Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
• Have 5+ experience of experience in online community development and operation. Understands the nature of competitive gamers, their communities and the range of communications and styles used to interact and support them. Understands how feature areas effect user/community mood. Assesses current and future feature design will how to impact users with experience of community.
• Experienced in people management. Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership
• Know the process of setting up fan page and how to establish accounts and operation on other social platforms. Familiar with forum admin settings and operation functions.
• Knows to plan and drive overall content calendar including production and publishing of community content. Build and maintain content distribution network by way of social media channels. Go through oversight of Data Analyst creates and update reports. Monitor social media communities to ensure timely responses as well as ensuring social media conversations are meaningful and true to brand. Work with game team to generate long term community plan.